Product Copywriting: 10 Descriptions
Product descriptions driven by benefits enhance your customer’s experience and encourage sales. Highlight your offerings through clear and concise descriptions written with your target audience in mind. Our writing professionals will write copy describing ten of your business’s products. You can use the content wherever your audience exists.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll write copy for ten product descriptions for your business, up to 200 words each.
- We’ll deliver the descriptions to you using Google Docs.
- We’ll complete one round of revisions per description.
- We’ll set up an initial consultation call with you and provide ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to provide details about your products.
No long-term contracts
Trusted digital experts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- What can these descriptions be used for?
- Once we’ve written the descriptions, you can use them however you’d like. You may wish to add them to your website product pages, use them for your email list, repurpose them for your social media or blog, or any combination of these options. It’s up to you.
- Is this for physical or digital products? What if I sell services?
- As long as your products or services can be concisely explained through a brief paragraph or two, these descriptions can be used for either services and products, both physical and digital.
- Do you have experience with content writing in my industry?
- Certain industries have unique needs we can typically accommodate. Our pros have experience writing in a wide variety of industries. We also research your niche at the beginning of each project so we can make sure we’re informed. If you have particular requirements for your content, please tell your pro.
- Will the writing style match my brand?
- Before we get started, we’ll ask you to fill out a project questionnaire where you’ll tell us about your brand’s style, voice, tone, and personality so we can ensure our writing matches. We’ll also check out your website and existing content to better understand your brand. If you have specific guidelines for your brand’s content, please explain when filling out your project questionnaire.
- Will you create custom images for the description?
- This service does not include imagery creation.
- Will you design a layout for the description that matches my brand?
- This service does not include layout design.
- Can I split this between multiple businesses?
- No, this service covers ten product descriptions for the same business.
- Can I request revisions once the first draft is written?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right on the first draft, we do offer one round of revisions changing up to 25% of each description. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the first draft is sent to you.
- How will you deliver the descriptions to me? Who posts them?
- We’ll send you all ten of the descriptions at once using a Google Docs link. Once you receive the descriptions, you can post them wherever you’d like.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.